|Enjoy my art.|
Legend of Zelda: The Fire Rose Ch. 3For one, hand-picked for this task, his knowledge, his strength, and his heart will be put to the test once again. Evil forces have put him through his paces, but will he be ready...Legend of Zelda: The Fire Rose Ch. 3 by =BlackCarrot1129
Sludgemire slithers his way towards Link and Chloro as he takes the first move against them. Link jumps to the side to dodge Sludgemire's initial attack. Link swings the Wild Flower Sword at Sludgemire. His attack cuts off a chunk of blue slime. Sludgmire attacks again as if nothing harmed him.
Link: This guy is tougher than he looks. My attack didn't do anything.
Chloro: (voice) Your attack? Please, I'm doing all the wor
FE: The Jeweled Saber Chapter 6In the halls of the Cristle Palace, Ruka returns to her chambers in a huff from the previous disagreement with the Cristle Knight. As she reaches her room, she overhears two guards talking amongst one another.FE: The Jeweled Saber Chapter 6 by =BlackCarrot1129
Cristle Guard 1: Lord Wret has fallen in battle? It's a shame. He had such potential.
Cristle Guard 2: Indeed. He was mentored by General Vehrny himself. I never would have thought a pupil of Vehrny would fall to a human.
Cristle Guard 1: No one ever sees it coming.
Ruka: Excuse me, guard, did I hear you correctly? Is Lord Wret really...
Cristle Guard 1: Lady Ruka. (both guards bow to her) Unfortunately, it is correct. Strai
Super Stars: Mario and Kirby - Part 7Super Stars: Mario and Kirby - Part 7 by =BlackCarrot1129
Level 5: Grumble Volcano
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Scene 12: Enter Scorchtail
After traveling over fiery volcanoes, Mario and Kirby arrive at a bridge at the base of the volcanoes on the other side. A large, red dragon wearing a smoke-like mustache awaits for them. The dragon, Scorchtail, eats large sushi from a platter. He seems to have been waiting for Mario and Kirby.
Mario explains to Scorchtail that the secret he guards may be what they need to stop Bowser and King Dedede from unleashing a terrible evil. Scorchtail listens intently to Mario's story. He nods to Mario. He knows that his and Kirby's mission is a good one. Mario
|Enjoy my art.|
Sinuba v. Negotium
It was not a destined fight, nor woven by the fates. It was not written upon the stars, nor told as a passing legend. It was not by some great decree they came to be, nor by some blessed miracle they met. It was not by the sands of time this day had come, nor by the wishing of the ill such a sight we be beheld before their demise. What was about to come was none of these things. Not fate, not a wish, not a miracle, and not a blessing. What brought the even to pass was brought about by only one solitary force. A force with the strength of a behemoth, by which all men feared to treed, yet still blessed as if a goddess.
It was nothing but luck.
|Rules for requesting art work from me, =BlackCarrot1129|
1) I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY REQUEST AT ANY GIVEN TIME. I ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY REQUEST FOR REASONS THAT are MY OWN OR OF CONFLICT DUE TO SCHEDULING OR OTHERWISE.
2) Hand-Drawn (traditional) requests are free. As of now, computer-drawn (digital) requests are not possible at this moment. ABSOLUTELY NO WRITING REQUESTS.
3) Requests are done when I say they are finished. This is to ensure that I give you the best I can give, and that requires time. Those who bash on me to get it done will result in the cancellation of the request.
4) Requests for spanking drawings are currently unavailable. Those who ask will be told to read Rule #1 of my policy.
5) NO DOUBLE DIPPING! This means do not ask me for a second request before I have the chance to complete your current request.
6) When I do finish the request, I ask that the patron does NOT leave a bad criticism. I drew it for you, so don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If you have nothing nice to say, just fave it and leave it at that.
7) Be sure to ask me what I will and will not draw. Obvious things I won't draw are any hate art, nudity, etc. Check with me before asking.
8) NO means NO!!!!. If you keep asking after I say No, you will be ignored.
Those who do not follow these rules will get kicked in the pants (metaphorically) and lead to denying any future requests from me.